Hey, sometimes you just need to chill out.
Those notifications can wait. You don’t need to reply to every e-mail within five minutes. Your friends and family enjoy your full attention. You just need to know how to chill the eff out.
This is where digital detoxes come in really handy. It doesn’t mean that you have to lock your computer and phone up and throw out the key. No, it is about doing small things that keep you unglued from the ways of our digital world because the stress is going to kill you.
Sporteluxe shared three ways to tell if you are feeling overwhelmed and we think they are pretty darn spot on and questions you should be asking yourself every day!
Here they are –
- If you start to go into worry about the future, say to yourself: “Interesting point of view, I have this point of view!” ten times. This powerful little phrase is a mind hack, and can help you to realize that you are not, in fact, in trouble. It can also give you more space with your thoughts so you have more awareness of how to effectively handle what is in front of you.
- Are you ok in this moment? This is a great way to stay present and to realize that, 99% of the time, we are actually ok right now, and can handle what is in front of us!
- Ask, “How does it get even better than this?” This is a great question that stimulates possibility. You can ask this question all day long and you may find your life becoming more phenomenal than you ever imagined! It works when things are stressful, and it also works when things are going great!
- Raising the Workout Barre
- Try Spinning at Home
- 4 Ways to get your Co-workers to Like You.
- 6 Ways to Prioritize Yourself This Holiday Season
- Yahoo Health – Men’s Health