When hearing things out of context (a lot of the time) you second guess if what you heard was correct. A lot of the time what you heard is correct, but definitely, makes no sense and sometimes sounds downright crazy when you didn’t hear anything said before what you heard. I bet you can relate to this happening at least once a week? Am I right?
If you can’t really remember the last time something like this happened to you, I encourage you to open up your ears a bit more. Go sit in a coffee shop and pay attention more with your ears than your eyes. You will be surprised that even phrases in a context that come out of people’s mouths today are pretty scary. It will make you want to question the future of human beings (if you haven’t already). And also remember to do this anytime you are having a crappy day and need a laugh!
For starters here are some of my favorites from an Instagram account called OverheardLA –
- 3 Ways to Deal with Feeling Overwhelmed with the Stress in Your Life
- 4 Ways to get your Co-workers to Like You.
- 25 Inspirational Fitness Quotes to Motivate Every Aspect of Your Workout
- Believe in Your Future Self
- Is It Good To Workout Twice A Day?