Happiness doesn’t have to feel like rocket science. For others around you, it can feel as if they are always happy and have the easiest life. Remember to put yourself in check when you feel this way. You are not them, you do not know all of the ins and outs to their whole life. You only know you and your life. You are in control of your own happiness and it doesn’t have to be complicated! Follow these, possibly obvious ways, to keep your happiness in check.
- You’ve probably been hearing this as long as you can remember. Well yeah, if you can remember always hearing about it, then there is probably a lot of truth to it–and there is! Just google the word exercise and it will flood your feed for days. If you need some exercise inspiration check out a couple of our latest workouts posted here and here.
- Laugh at Yourself
- It is no mystery. The more you can be carefree with yourself the more you can be carefree in life. Relax a little, be goofy and don’t forget to laugh.
- Surround Yourself with Good People
- Think about it. If you are constantly surrounded by negativity then your world can feel negative. Not to mention that a lot of negative energy around me, just sucks the life out of me. Surround yourself with good vibes as often as possible.
- Fuel Your Body Right
- This is something we obviously feel very passionate about. If your body feels good then your mind feels good. If you feed your body with crap then you feel like crap. It can literally be as simple as that. Fuel right and do more!
- Smile at Strangers
- A smile is contagious and you don’t have to smile just because you know someone. Smile at the next person you see. I bet they will then smile at the next person they see or at least feel some positivity with your gesture. I even would go as far to say that if you smile at one stranger you will probably smile at more too and just feel damn good!
- Read Good Books
- This one can be par for the course. Some people love a good book, some love watching a good movie, some love a good walk outside, and some love a good massage. Whatever it is you love, do that. Find ways to work it into your weekly (if not daily) life.
- Hug People You Love
- There is something pretty spectacular about human touch. For a lot of people, this is actually one of their love languages and something super important to them. Even if you think you aren’t someone that likes to be touched, I think there is still magic in giving or receiving a hug. Be a little vulnerable and practice giving hugs!
- Think Happy Thoughts
- The power of positive thought. Practice it over and over again.
What are ways you keep happy?
- 4 Ways To Give Off Positive Energy Every Day
- An Eboost ‘How To’ Guide: Saying Bye to Anxiety
- 3 Ways to get Excited about Living Healthy Again
- “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” -MLK Jr.
- Cut Back on These Teeth Yellowing Activities