For a lot of people, the holidays can be a time when we could use a little more zen in our lives. Instead of adding more stress into your life, by trying to drive somewhere in a foot of snow, only to be late for class – try practicing yoga and meditation at home. It really takes a small amount of time to recenter yourself and take on the holiday stress.
Sometimes it can be as quick as some meditative breathing to pull your anxiety and stress back down to manageable levels. But if you have some more time on your hands, check out below our favorite yoga moves you can do in the comfort of your own home.
So what are you waiting for, light a fire or some candles, keep your pajamas on and move to the zen magic.
- 7 Yoga Moves To Help Improve Your Flexibility
- Six-Minute Abs Routine
- Beginner’s Morning Yoga Sequence
What are some of your favorite at-home yoga videos?
- Which Move Will Rev Your Metabolism Faster?
- Why Yoga is Essential for Men to Practice.
- Reduce Your Stress Today
- The EBOOST Holiday Survival Workout Guide
- Exercise Balances Blood Sugar Levels, for Everyone