Meet EBOOST Ambassador Alejandro Terrazas
My name is Alejandro Terrazas a.k.a “The Lion” I was born in Bolivia and came to U.S.A when I was 14. Being active and into sports was natural to me, I been a coach for the past 8 years, at first I was unaware of my skills of being a great coach/motivator. I had to discover that skill while going through some struggles myself (bullied, language, culture, body dysmorphia) I used all those struggles and use them to make me stronger allowing myself to unleash from my fears while realizing I can channel that knowledge and experience to help others unleash from their own fears. I’m constantly learning by reading and getting as much knowledge as possible, but ultimately is my clients that teach me to be a better coach.
Why did you want to be an EBOOST Ambassador?
I chose to be an Ambassador of EBOOST because I believe in their product. Being a coach and constantly getting asked about supplements, I tend to curve the question because it’s hard to mention one brand that is not true to itself. But before making the decision to be part of this brand I had to try the products myself so I took all their product for 60 days and I am not going to lie it was a game changer for me. The passion and the will to help others live longer is also the main reason I wanted to be part of this product, I am all about helping others in one way or the other. So now not only can I help them in the gym but also outside the gym by trusting EBOOST to do the rest once they leave the gym.
What is your favorite EBOOST product? Why?
My personal and by far favorite product is the ‘POW’. After teaching three straight classes I’m drained but yet I still have to work out for
myself. One scoop of this bad boy and it’s like getting hit hard by the Gym Gods telling me that I’m not done yet! The amount of focus I get it allows me to conquer my own workout and earn success! All the ingredients are safe and straight to the point in terms of how much of every single ingredient is in one scoop. Sold!
“EBOOST’ is your ultimate weapon to fight anything negative coming at you, from vitamins to a kickass pre-workout, EBOOST makes you not say I can’t, it’s too hard but instead I CAN and I WILL!!’ – The Lion
What does your workout routine look like?
When it comes to workouts I solely based my routines in programming them, so I have a mission each day. One of my favorite body parts to workout is my back combining with arms and Core with some endurance and strength is my way to get a good workout routine going.
- TABATA Pull-ups (4 mins)
- Dumbbell Rows combo
- 2 sets of neutral grip row x10
- 2 sets of underhand grip row x10.
- Lat Pulldown machine 4 sets x 8-10
- Back extensions (weighted optional) 3 sets x 12
- Dumbbell curls 3 sets x 10
- 4 min AMRAP (core)
- Sit-ups x10
- Leg raises x10
- V- ups x10
- Plank hip rotation x10 per side.
What do you typically eat in a day?
- Before breakfast
- Eboost “Your instant lift” shot
- 1/2 a cup of steel cut oatmeal, topped with 1 tsp of brown sugar
- 1 whole free caged egg and 4 egg whites
- 1 tbsp of apple cider with cayenne pepper and a lemon on a 16oz glass of water
- Snack #1
- 1/2 cup of dried fruit ( cranberry, raisins, and pomegranate ) 1/ 2 of mixed unsalted nuts
- whole Sweet potato with brown sugar
- 8oz chicken breast marinated with garlic and herbs
- Side mixed vegetable salad with a lemon/ olive oil/siracha dressing
- Snack #2
- cup of mixed berries
- 8oz of 93/7 grass fed ground beef
- mixed salad
- 1/2 cup of brown rice or quinoa
- Last snack #3
- 1 cup of unflavored Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop of Eboost’s “Your building block” protein
- 1 TBSP of honey
- 1/4 cup of berries
To follow along and see what ‘The Lion’ is up to next check out him out on his social channels.