“Latreal Mitchell is a celebrity trainer and health coach who is the “Trainer on Call” for Good Housekeeping Magazine, is featured in the E! Series Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian, a trainer with EBOOST, and has served as the personal trainer for celebrities including Terry Crews and Michael Strahan. She’s also the Founder and CEO of Fitness Bunch Foundation, a non-profit organization fighting childhood obesity.”
-Reborn with Ashley Horner
Latreal is a big supporter of the idea that in order to work out and have goals, it is all about your mindset. You have to want it. She loves to say, “You either are going to do it or you are not. Trying is lying.” She even has a shirt you can rep with the saying on it.
Some words from Latreal that she shared on the latest podcast – Reborn with Ashley Horner – I am not a coffee drinker. EBOOST has been amazing. They have a pre-workout called POW. Every morning I get up at 4am, meditate from 4am 4:30am, 4:30 brush my teeth, and drink my pre-workout. It is clean energy so it is not jittery. It is not like those other pre-workouts. For me it is clean energy, I feel great and jump on my Peleton for a half-hour class.
To listen to more of Latreal and her knowledge she drops on the Reborn with Ashley Horner podcast on ‘Fitness Dos and Don’ts’, you can tune in here. There will even be a Part 2 releasing soon as well.
- Fabulously fit! Ashley Graham breaks a sweat as she gets in grueling workout with trainer
- Introducing EBOOST FitTip™ Friday, courtesy of celebrity trainer Jay Cardiello!
- ForceBrands Shares Energy Drink Market Statistics and EBOOST Position in the Industry
- “It’s All About Clean Performance Products” – Josh Taekman, EBOOST Founder
- SKYLINE SWEAT NIGHT with Ashley Wilking – ASH FIT