Neda Varbanova, or Nedi to her friends, is a certified nutrition consultant, health and wellness coach, as well as a fitness enthusiast. Nedi grew up in Bulgaria eating healthy, simply and fresh meals lovingly prepared by her mom. When she moved to the US as a teen, she was amazed at her classmate’s typical diet. And then Nedi developed IBS and struggled to manage the symptoms. These experiences really drove her to become a certified Health Coach with training at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. Today, Nedi uses her knowledge of nutrition to lead a more balanced and nutritious life as well as helping her clients do the same.
Why do you use EBOOST?
EBOOST is literally my ‘everything’ from morning cup of Joe, to vitamins, antioxidants and even fiber – I don’t leave the house without it. Having such a busy schedule as I do, EBOOST is the perfect pick me up. It gives me enough fuel to power through my daily workouts, meetings with clients and I have found it to be the perfect jet lag recovery!
What’s your workout routine?
Fitness is a huge part of my daily life and I am a huge fan of having a varied workout routine. I love boxing, kickboxing, TRX, pilates and taking group classes with friends. Some of my favorite classes are Barry’s Bootcamp, Soul-Cycle and SLT. When I travel, I always book a personal training session to keep my body tight and toned; my favorite moves are squats and planks! By using a variety of different exercises my muscles don’t get used to the same movement and each time I shock my body with a new move.
What’s your typical diet?
As a health coach, I keep my meals balanced by including a lot of greens, healthy fats, and protein. I avoid processed foods, gluten and sugar! In my practice I show my clients how they can still eat all of their favorite foods the Healthy With Nedi way!
This is what a typical day looks like for me:
– 1 packet of Spruce with 1/2 banana, 1/2 green apple, water & scoop of protein
– Green tea with ginger, 1/2 lemon & 1 tbsp aloe vera
On the way to the gym I drink POW to give me extra energy for my high intensity workout.
– Two boiled eggs after a workout
– Lentil soup, wild mushroom salad with grilled fish OR as an alternative I love having a grass-fed burger wrapped in lettuce (no bun) and a side salad.
– I love making a delicious quinoa stir-fry with veggies and chicken or red lentil pasta bolognese with a large mixed green salad.
Snacks throughout the day:
-Raw almonds, berries, boiled eggs, celery with hummus, 1/2 avocado with sea salt or apple slices with almond butter
Nedi shows us that eating healthy does not need to compromise taste, which is why she continues to develop healthier takes on popular recipes for her clients and shares them on her website and on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
- SPRUCE Pick-Me-Up Smoothie
- EBOOST Ambassador Amy Wilson
- EBOOST Ambassador Christina Pazcoguin
- Bec Donlan EBOOST Brand Ambassador
- EBOOST Ambassador Krystina Gorman