Jillian Michaels BODYSHRED Master Trainer and flywheel lead instructor, Mark Shipman is a workout beast and an EBOOST addict! He loves our shots to fuel his workout routines and power through his BODYSHRED classes.
Why do you use EBOOST?
I refuse to train, teach a class, get in front of a client or doing my own workout, EBOOST is the only thing that will get me through! Get BOOSTED!
What’s your workout routine?
My workout is pretty simple. Monday/Wednesday/Friday are weight lifting days with occasional cardio and Tuesday/Thursdays are all about light weights and intense cardio. And weight days are split between anterior and posterior:
Anterior days consist of 3-4 sets of:
- Chest press ( multiple angles) x 15 @ 60-120lbs
- Push ups x10-20
- Squats x 8-12 @ 160-200
- Bicep curls x 10-15 30-35 lbs
- Lateral raises x 10-15 30-35
- Anterior raise x 10-14 20-25
- Shoulder press x12-15 30-40
- Leg extension 5-12 100-120
- Box jumps x 10
- Leg curls 10-15 60-90 lbs
- Tricep extension 14-20 50-70
- Lateral raise 10-15 30-35
- Rear delt 12-15 55-70
- Squat jumps 10
- Hip extension 8-12 60-100
- Single arm rows 12-15 40-55
- Dead lift 10-15 70-100
Cardio is all over the place!
- 15 mins of interval sprints
- 15 mins of interval cycling
- 12 burpees
- 15 box jumps
- 15-20 weighted squat jumps
- 15-20 lunge jumps
- Plank holds for 1 min
What do you eat in a typical day?
A typical day for me starts with an EBOOST shot along with my breakfast of apple cider vinegar with lemon, ginger and water; 3 scrambled egg whites; a chicken breast; tons of vegetables and a piece of whole-wheat toast.
I’ll have 10-15 almonds and another EBOOST shot mid-morning.
For lunch, I like a mixed green salad with salmon, more veggies, pumpkin seeds with an oil and vinegar dressing.
My afternoon snack is a green vegetable juice with kale, cucumber, broccoli and protein powder.
And dinner is usually steamed vegetables with chicken or salmon.
- EBOOST Fitness Holiday Challenge Week 4 Day 3
- Carolina Aruja EBOOST Brand Ambassador
- Shedaun Smith EBOOST Ambassador
- EBOOST Fitness Holiday Challenge Week 4 Day 2
- EBOOST Ambassador Krystina Gorman