Get to know Raechel Soicher, one of our new EBOOST Ambassadors. Raechel is a runner, blogger and an experimental psychologist who teaches at a community college in Florida. She discovered EBOOST when she was looking for a healthy and natural energy drink to keep her going during her killer workouts!
Why do you use EBOOST?
About a year ago I was looking for a new energy supplement and I found EBOOST. The scientist in me (I’m an experimental psychologist by training) wanted to know if the science behind the product in fact supported it. Often times, I see tweets or other Internet posts about products that are obvious trash, completely duping the unaware. As I’m always teaching my college students – before making a decision, review the evidence!
What’s your workout routine?
Monday: A 3-4 mile run OR a strength workout
- Biceps (standing curls (30 lbs, 12 reps x 3 sets)
- Single-arm curls (15 lbs, 12 reps x 3 sets)
- Cable curls (30 lbs, 12 reps x 3 sets)
- Triceps (overhead press (30 lbs, 12 reps x 3 sets)
- Dips (body weight, 8 reps x 3 sets)
- Cable pull-down (40 lbs, 10 reps x 3 sets)
Tuesday: Rest day
Wednesday: 3-4 mile run OR strength workout OR P90X
- Back (unassisted bodyweight pull-ups (between 3-8 reps)
- Low row (40 lbs, 12 reps x 3 sets)
- Lawnmowers (20 lbs, 12 reps x 3 sets)
- Chest: chest press (40 lbs, 12 reps x 3 sets), chest fly (30 lbs, 12 reps x 3 sets) and decline pushups (bodyweight, 10 reps x 3 sets)
Thursday: Rest day
Friday: Long run between 6-10 miles, depending on training
Saturday: Cross-training (one hour TRX class or cycling)
Sunday: A three-mile run
What do you eat in a typical day?
On a typical day for me starts with EBOOST powder and/or coffee, cereal or granola with milk, or protein shake for breakfast. My mid-morning snack is fruit or hummus and pita chips. You’ll find my lunch is often leftovers from last night’s dinner. I keep going in the afternoon with Greek yogurt or cottage cheese. And for dinner I’ll have a protein, a vegetable and starch. I love shrimp with pasta!
I also drink EBOOST when I’m feeling especially tired (I love my coffee, but has no effect on me anymore) or when I feel a cold coming on (I credit EBOOST for many a defeated cold). In addition, if I just need a quick energy, I use the EBOOST Shot. This is especially helpful on or before my runs.
- Shedaun Smith EBOOST Ambassador
- ‘Sun’s Out Guns Out’ Workout
- The EBOOST Workout
- Daray Hill EBOOST Brand Ambassador
- Kettlebell Versus Dumbbell, Which is Better?