Read the article here.
Not Just for Ravers
Because I’m a runner and I also like to enjoy a cocktail or two, I’m a big fan of Emergen-C and powdered Gatorade (when I can find it), so I was excited to try the latest DIY electrolyte replacement drink, E-Boost. Verdict: sort of like Tang, but not as sweet, with a gorgeous saffron color that makes you happy. Contains vitamins C and B, and 5-HTP.
EBoost, $22.50 for a box of 24 packets
- Los Angeles Times Reviews EBOOST
- Get BOOSTed with Jillian Michaels!
- Superfood Up Your Fat Tuesday with this Eboost Smoothie
- Holiday Recipes: Sweet Potato and Rosemary Gratin
- Birchbox for the Bride-to-Be, as Seen on the Martha Stewart Show