Summer is a time for fun and relaxation, but it’s also a great time to get in shape. If you’re looking for a way to challenge yourself and reach your fitness goals, consider taking on a workout challenge. There are many different workout challenges available, so you can find one that fits your fitness level and interests. Whether you’re looking to improve your cardiovascular health, build muscle, or lose weight, there’s a challenge out there for you.
Here are three workout challenges that you can try this summer. We’ll also provide tips on how to complete a workout challenge and stay motivated.
So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see how far you can push yourself!
3 Workout Challenges for the Summer
100 Rep Challenge
Pick an exercise and do it every day for a month. For example, you can take 30 days and complete 100 dips every day. Or if you have access to equipment, then try triceps extensions or biceps curls. Then the next month, focus on an exercise for the lower part of your body. Air squats are great versatile exercises to do anywhere or even lunges.
Couch to 5K Challenge
The Couch to 5K Challenge is an oldie but a goodie and a great way to start running or to improve your running endurance. The challenge involves gradually increasing your running distance over a period of 8 weeks. You can find a number of Couch to 5K programs online or in running stores.
30-Day Yoga Challenge
The 30-Day Yoga Challenge is a great way to get started with yoga or to improve your yoga practice. The challenge involves doing yoga for 30 days straight. You can do any type of yoga that you enjoy, but there are a number of 30-day yoga challenges available online that you can follow.
These are just a few of the many workout challenges that you can try this summer. If you’re looking for a challenge that’s right for you, do some research and find one that fits your fitness level and interests.
Tips for Completing a Workout Challenge:
- Set realistic goals. Don’t try to do too much too soon. Start with a challenge that you know you can complete, and then gradually increase the difficulty as you get stronger.
- Find a workout buddy. Having someone to work out with can help you stay motivated and accountable.
- Track your progress. Keeping track of your progress will help you stay motivated and see how far you’ve come.
- Don’t give up. There will be days when you don’t feel like working out. But if you keep going, you’ll eventually reach your goal.
- Reward yourself for your progress. When you reach a milestone, reward yourself with something that you enjoy. This will help you stay motivated and on track.
- Listen to your body. If you’re feeling tired or sore, take a rest day. Pushing yourself too hard can lead to injury.
- Have fun! Working out should be enjoyable. If you’re not having fun, you’re less likely to stick with it. So find a workout challenge that you enjoy, and that fits your fitness level.
With a little planning and motivation, you can complete any workout challenge that you set your mind to. So what are you waiting for? Get started today and don’t forget to recover properly. We highly recommend RESCUE! RESCUE contains branched chain amino acids (BCAA), which are a group of three essential amino acids: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine. Those BCAAs help support muscle protein synthesis and can help support muscle recovery, muscle strength and delay muscle fatigue.