Workout your butt–whenever you want, wherever you want. Build a stronger and powerful butt today, at home, without the need for any equipment at all.
The importance of keeping your butt strong comes with a laundry list of reasons. Today, we are going to focus on a big reason you need a strong butt is because many of us sitting more while at home. Whether this is not being able to walk around an office, engage in active social activities, and now working from home.
Weighted exercises, like deadlifts and barbell squats, are considered lower-body powerhouse moves, butt exercises that don’t require weights can still be a great way to strengthen your behind, too.
Build a Stronger and Powerful Butt Today with These Three Moves
We like to add some power to our exercise moves. Basically, this is like a jumping squat with a twist.
- Start standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and hands at your chest.
- Jump while you open your feet wide and drop down into a wide squat.
- Tap the floor with your right hand.
- Quickly release your hand, jump your feet back together while returning to your starting upright position.
- Then immediately jump your feet wide again to drop into another squat.
- Tap the floor with your left hand.
- Continue to alternate hands while you complete 20 pop squats.
Again we like to bring some power into our exercises. This is like a reverse lunge with a little twist added to it.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and core engaged.
- Take a big step back with your right foot and drop into a low lunge.
- Make sure you are bending both knees 90 degrees and your front knee isn’t in front of your toes.
- Push off your right leg with some power as you simultaneously straighten your right leg and jump, bringing your right knee to hip height in front of you.
- Try to land as lightly as you can on the ball of your left foot and immediately lower your right foot back into a lunge.
- Try to move as quick as you can (with power) back into the next repetition.
- Complete at least 10 on this side before moving to the other leg.
- Stand with your legs just wider than hip-width apart with your core engaged.
- Lower your body down into a squat.
- Place your hands on the floor in front of you, then jump your feet straight back with intention and power, as so you land in a high plank position with your core engaged, hips level, and shoulders over wrists.
- Staying low jump your feet back to your hands into a low squat.
- Stand thrusting your hips forward and squeezing your glutes.
- Repeat at least 15 times.
Looking for more butt exercises? Check out our No Needed Equipment Butt Burning Workout.
- Motivation Monday – Lower Body Workout
- 4 Sumo Squat Variations You Need to Try
- Your Butt is Going to Burn from this One
- 3 Bodyweight Exercises for Stronger Legs
- You Too, Can Workout Like a Football Player And Here is How.