Rum Punch Cocktails are great all year long! Whether it is warm outside and you want something nice and refreshing to cool off with or if you are stuck in a winter’s snowstorm and want to feel like you are relaxing on a tropical island, a rum punch is very versatile. With a couple different types of rum and tropical fruits, this easy cocktail recipe is (SUPER) FUELED with a punch.
A typical rum punch really strikes high on the sugar meter, but here at EBOOST, we don’t particularly like sugar. Our version has only 1g of sugar per serving, PLUS vitamins and minerals that will make your body say – YUM! Also, a rum punch you find at the bar is typically over 350 calories, our recipe (and it is because of the alcohol) clocks in at just 120 calories per servings.
Plus, our recipe is even made with WAY more simple ingredients than a typical rum punch. In fact, so simple that if you have SUPER FUEL and some rum, then you are pretty much all set.
SUPER FUELED Rum Punch
- 1 can SUPER FUEL, Sparkling Mango Orange
- 2 shots light rum
- 2 shots dark rum
- Pour SUPER FUEL and rum into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Stir, don’t shake because the SUPER FUEL is carbonated.
- Grab two cocktails glasses and add a large circular ice cube, if desired.
- Pour contents of shaker into the two cocktail glasses
- Optional, garnish.
If you enjoy getting creative with our products as much as we do then stick around because we have more fun cocktails recipes coming your way, as well as the release of some fun mocktails recipes too!
- 2 Easy Mocktails Recipes Boosting with Antioxidants
- An EBOOST SUPER FUEL Pumpkin Moscow Mule
- Happy Hour With EBOOST
- Refreshing Watermelon Punch Recipe
- Ring in the New Year with Healthy EBOOST Cocktails