Things got a little out of hand last night with your consumption of alcohol and now you find yourself waking up feeling terrible. You might have a headache, feel sick, dizzy, sleepy, confused, and thirsty.
There are a lot of tips and tricks and remedies floating around on the internet with people swearing by this and swearing by that. The truth is, that when your body is struggling from a night of drinking the biggest thing to tackle is dehydration. When you drink alcohol, you tend to urinate frequently. This causes your body to lose a lot of vitamins, minerals and throws your electrolytes all out of whack.
The good news is, our products are great for dehydration, as well as contain electrolytes and tons of vitamins and minerals to get your body feeling back on track. Next time you are struggling from a night of drinking alcohol, try drinking our SUPER FUEL, or try our elixir recipe listed below. SUPER FUEL provides a little help for the mornings after with Hovenia Dulcis and Milk Thistle.
A Morning After Drinking EBOOST Elixir
- 2 ripe pears – The pears are great to cleanse and rid the body of toxins and increase the retention of calcium in the bones.
- 1 small grapefruit – Grapefruit significantly increases the production of liver-detoxifying enzymes.
- Ginger (up to you on how much) – Ginger helps in the comfort of feeling nausea.
- 1/2 lemon – Lemon is great at flushing out toxins.
- EBOOST SUPER FUEL, which comes in Orange Mango, Strawberry Lemonade, Ginger Lime, or a Rainbow pack (8 cans of each).
If you know you are going to be partaking in a few drinks, we recommend trying to prevent overdoing it altogether. It is possible to have fun and drink some alcohol from time to time but it just takes a bit more effort and care when you are consuming alcohol. If you are curious to know how, then take a look at our article on ‘10 Tips on How to Consume Alcohol Consciously‘.