Everyone from time to time has a little slump where they just don’t really feel as motivated to workout. Even the best of the best can relate to this feeling. It is normal and is something you shouldn’t completely ignore, as rest is super important for your body, but one sure way to snap out of the funk quickly is to have a go-to trusty workout that you love to get you back in the saddle. Listed below is one of those types of workouts for us. Also, drinking some POW beforehand is always a sure way to get your body fired up super quick.
Perform each of the following movements for 30 seconds, and then rest 15 seconds.
That’s 1 set.
Do 3 total sets for each exercise in each cycle before moving on to the next cycle. Set up your timer and get to work.
**Remember that every 30 seconds should be performed as quickly as possible. The 15 seconds is for you to take a complete rest. If you need more than 15 seconds, take more than 15 seconds–you know your body best but remember the idea is to push yourself.
1. Box squat jump (or jump as high as you can tucking your knees high into your armpits)
2. Pushup (change every set: close, normal, wide)
3. Single-leg bridge (left)
4. Single-leg bridge (right)
5. Mountain climber
6. Jumping jack
1. Jump squat
2. Superman to high plank
3. Lunge (left)
4. Lunge (right)
5. Spider mountain climber
6. Skater jump lunges
1. Deep squat pulses
2. Blast-off pushup
3. Bulgarian split squat (left)
4. Bulgarian split squat (right)
5. Knee to opposite elbow mountain climber
Ready to keep up the momentum for the rest of the week? Still trying to catch your breath? No problem–see how you feel tomorrow!
- Kick Your Week In Gear With This Tough Bodyweight Workout
- It Is Too Hot Outside Inside Workout
- An EBOOST Full Body At-Home Workout
- Equipment Taken? Warm-Up While You Wait
- Post Easter Candy HIIT Workout