Starting off your week with a great workout creates great momentum for the week to come. It is a great reminder of how great sweating feelings which should spark the ambition to continue with that habit throughout the week too! Create some healthy habits and getting sweaty with a kettlebell today.
Why Kettlebell exercises?
- superior to machine exercises
- able to isolate muscles for improving:
- muscle tone
- body composition
- strengthens without adding bulk
- strengthen tendons
- strengthen ligaments
- make joints tougher
- less susceptible to injury
- The common way to strength training is usually done with trunk flexion and extension with the occasional rotational movement. The beauty of a kettlebell is the ability to transition from movement to movement seamlessly. This allows your body to move in ways that take you out of the traditional strength training body positions.
- time saver
- build a better grip
- The off-center placement of the bell gives the kettlebell an advantage over other shaped weights because it forces you to keep a flexed forearm and ignite your stabilizing muscle fibers.
- isolate muscles so you can focus on the weak spots
All in all, a kettlebell is a great versatile weight that you can use in a thousand different ways (well, that number is a guess but you can really get creative when it comes to using a kettlebell in your next workout).
Adding the kettlebell to a HIIT workout and you can create a sweaty, muscle challenging, sore the next day kind of workout for yourself.
EBOOST HIIT Kettlebell Workout
For this HIIT exercise, you will be performing one exercise for a complete HIIT round. A complete HIIT round is 8 rounds of 20 seconds performing the exercise with a 10-second rest, adding up to 4 minutes of performing that one exercise before moving on to the next exercise.
HIIT Round 1: Kettlebell swings
HIIT Round 2: Goblet Squats
HIIT Round 3: Low Row – alternate sides each 20 seconds increment
HIIT Round 4: Thrusters
HIIT Round 5: Kayaks
HIIT Round 6: Press Jacks
Grab your POW and get swinging!
- Have Yourself a HIIT Holiday
- 5 Kettlebell Mistakes That Are Screwing With Your Results
- HIIT Treadmill Workout
- #mondaymotivation – 5 exercises that show results after one workout
- 3 Reasons Why Compound Exercises are More Effective