We are busy people working hard, being with our families and living life to its fullest. Sometimes a lot of our priorities and just plain adulting takes a lot of our time. Even if you think you are a really busy person and can’t seem to fit in a good workout, we have a solution for you. We like to think that it isn’t because you can’t fit in a workout during your busy schedule and really it is that you don’t know what to do.
We present to you PopSugar’s – The Busy Woman’s Workout — All Bodyweight Moves You Can Do Anywhere.
This workout only takes up 20 minutes of your time and leaves no body part untouched.
Give it a try and let us know what you think! It got us sweaty and feeling pretty worked out with our endorphins elevated!
- Busy Mom? Try this Tabata Workout!
- The Busy Person’s 3 Tips to Motivate Them to Still Workout
- This is What Happens When You Skip One, Two or Three Workouts
- 3 Reasons Why Working Out Reduces Stress
- 6 Ways to Prioritize Yourself This Holiday Season