Short on time? Get your heart pumping with a quick and efficient fat burning workout.
It is as easy as having a watch, wearing workout clothes and being outside for today’s installment of Tabata Tuesday. As a reminder, a Tabata is pushing yourself as hard as you can for 20 seconds, followed immediately by a 10-second rest, repeating this pattern for 8 rounds or 4 minutes total.
For max reps complete:
Push-ups 8x[20:10] (modification from the knees)
Run 3000m (approximately 1.8 miles)
Bottom-to-bottom squats 8x[20:10]
Keeping track of how many repetitions you execute during each 20 second round will hold you accountable for how many repetitions you can do each round. Try and push yourself every time to try and at least get one more repetition in before the time is up. Even if the time period isn’t quite long enough to get one more, the mentality to push yourself to strive for more is a positive drive on its own.
How many repetitions did you complete?
- Love Them or Hate Them, This is How to Perform the Perfect Burpee.
- Why You Should Add Box Squats into Leg Day
- EBOOST Fitness Holiday Challenge Week 2 Day 3
- 14 Days of Christmas Workout EBOOST Mini Challenge
- A Playlist that Cues you Through a TABATA Workout!