Starting off the week with enthusiasm and a great workout can literally turn a blah Monday into an awesome Monday! After you complete the workout below, I bet you will feel like you just did an awesome workout, which only means you’ll feel awesome for Monday! Grab your POW and get to it!
How to do it:
Perform each of the following movements for 30 seconds, and then rest 15 seconds. That’s 1 set. Do 3 total sets for each exercise.
Complete a cycle before moving on to the next one.
1. Box squat jump (or jump as high as you can tucking your knees high into your armpits)
2. Pushup (change every set: close, normal, wide)
3. Single-leg bridge (left)
4. Single-leg bridge (right)
5. Mountain climber
6. Jumping jack
1. Jump squat
2. Superman to high plank
3. Lunge (left)
4. Lunge (right)
5. Spider mountain climber
6. Skater jump lunges
1. Deep squat pulses
2. Blast-off pushup
3. Bulgarian split squat (left)
4. Bulgarian split squat (right)
5. Knee to opposite elbow mountain climber
How do you feel? Like a million dollar or maybe a bit like the (wo)man of steel?
Mondays can be a bit of a drag after a fun weekend? What do you do to motivate yourself after the weekend and get back into your workout routine?
- The no excuse to be lazy on the weekends workout!
- Wash Away Your Moody Monday with this EBOOST Workout
- Motivation Monday – Lower Body Workout
- An EBOOST Full Body At-Home Workout
- Brian L Herrington Eboost Brand Ambassador