When it comes to exercising the word plank is a very common term. It has turned into such a mainstream word because the exercises is super effective.
A plank is one of the few exercises that targets a mass amount of muscles in the body. From the chest to the shoulders, from the upper back and lower back to the triceps, from the quadriceps to the hamstrings and abdominals – if done correctly, you’ll feel the burn is every one of these muscles.
Add in different variation of the plank and your body will definitely get a workout in just a few minutes. PopSugar does a great job at demo-ing a bunch of variations. Check out the infographic below and give them all a try!
Check out the infographic below and give them all a try!
- Workout Wednesday with these 5 Ab Blasting Exercises
- Do the Halloween Crunch & Munch!
- Hump Day Calls for Butt Exercises–Here are Four to Add into Your Exercise Routine!
- #mondaymotivation – 5 exercises that show results after one workout
- EBOOST Presents Summer Sweat Night at The William Vale in Brooklyn, NY