In honor of Veterans Day, we thought you might like to try a military workout! Former US Navy Seal Stew Smith writes about military fitness for Military.com. Even members of the military don’t always have a lot of time to keep in tip-top shape. So Stew has an intense 20-30 minute workout for military and civilians alike. He recommends “supercycles” with no resting as a way to reach your goals without spending hours in the gym.
Thank you to Stew, veterans and active duty U.S. military members for your sacrifice and service!
- Civilian Military Combine Race – EBOOST Team – Brooklyn 2013
- But Can You Really Exercise Yourself to Death.
- Give Thanks to Your Body With This at Home Workout
- Honor Memorial Day by Completing Murph Challenge
- Workout this Weekend in just 20 Minutes