Let’s face it, we can all get stuck in a rut with our workout routines. Here’s a fun way to mix up your next kettlebell workout – all you need is a deck of cards!
Pumps & Iron explains how to do a Kettlebell Double or Nothing Workout:
Each suit corresponds to a different exercise, and number on the cards indicates how many reps of that exercise you’ll do. Ace is 11 and face cards are 10. Go through the entire deck, flipping one card over at a time. For … “double or nothing” workout, you’ll either double the number of reps indicated on each card, or do it twice, once on each side (left, right).
What do you do to keep your workouts fresh? Share your ideas here!
- The Dealer’s Choice Workout
- Start Off the Week with this HIIT Kettlebell Workout
- Death Race Participant Mark Merchant: Booster of the Week
- Try This Butt Sculpting Kettlebell Workout
- Kettlebell Versus Dumbbell, Which is Better?