Have you heard of muscle memory? Yep, it’s what makes it possible to ride a bike even if you haven’t been in the saddle since you were a teenager! Basically, when you teach your body how to do something, it creates a kind of “mental map” of that activity. Even if you take some time off, your body will still remember how to do it when you return. You can apply this principle to your workouts.
Women’s Heath Magazine has a great “muscle memory workout” with enough variety to keep those neurological pathways clear!
- The EBOOST Holiday Survival Workout Guide
- Doing This Will Make You Work Out More According to MIT Scientists
- This Is The Least Effective Cardio Machine At The Gym
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Use A Pre-Workout
- 4 Ways to Keep up your Workouts While Traveling