Reader Digest recently listed SPRUCE as one of the healthiest foods you can buy in a supermarket today. They ranked our SPRUCE in their Top 50 and we couldn’t agree more.
“If you’re having trouble getting your daily servings of vegetables check out Spruce from Eboost. Made with kale, asparagus, broccoli, spinach, and cabbage, each serving has 25 calories, only a gram of sugar, and 1.5 servings of greens, no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. Just add the green mix to your juice, shake, smoothie, or for the most waist-friendly option, water.” – Reader’s Digest
Reader’s Digest is right. SPRUCE is a great way to get more vegetables into your diet, whether you struggle eating veggies, life gets busy or you just aren’t a fan of veggies.
- Each serving of SPRUCE® provides the true whole food equivalent of 1.5 servings of greens as defined by the USDA (TruServ™ Verified, a third party certification).
- 5 key green vegetables – Made with kale, asparagus, broccoli, spinach, and cabbage, some of the most nutritious greens.
- 3 g of prebiotic fiber – From organic agave inulin, a dietary fiber that acts as a prebiotic to support intestinal health.
- We use real ginger root extract to enhance the flavor of SPRUCE® and provide additional health benefits.
- Made with Coffeeberry®, a patented ingredient made from 100% coffee fruit, SPRUCE® is rich in antioxidants and delivers 42.5 mg of natural caffeine.
- We only use freeze-drying and air-drying methods to dehydrate our greens. This process allows us to preserve the nutritional goodness of the veggies. Only moisture has been removed.
Tastes delicious with just water and if you aren’t convinced, here is a more creative way on how we like to consume our SPRUCE. Mixing it with unsweetened vanilla almond milk is super tasty too!
Lastly, at $1.70/serving, why keep spending over $10 on the same amount of veggies from your local juicery?