There are Easter meal recipes all over the internet. Taking into consideration the time we are living in right now, there won’t be large Easter gatherings like there have been in prior years. This year it will most likely be you, you and a partner or you, your partner and some kids. What we noticed missing the most on the internet are recipes for just two. And you guessed it, that is what we have for you today – Easter recipes for two people.
Beverage – The Orange Fashioned
- Orange SUPER POWDER
- 1 part water to 1 part bourbon.
- Mix bourbon and water together.
- Add SUPER POWDER.
- Add cherry for garnish, optional
Appetizer – Deviled Eggs
serves 2 with a couple to spare
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 TBS avocado mayonnaise
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 TBS finely chopped celery
- 1 pinch paprika
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Be careful with the eggwhite shells as you will need to stuff them with the mixture later.
- Mash the yolks with a fork in a small bowl.
- Stir in all of the ingredients except the paprika.
- With a spoon scoop the mixture evenly into the 12 egg white shells.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Main – Lemon Salmon
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 salmon fillets
- coarse salt to taste
- 1 TBS olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange half the lemon slices in a single layer in a baking dish. Layer with half of the sprigs rosemary, and top with salmon fillets.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt.
- Then layer with remaining rosemary sprigs and top with remaining lemon slices.
- Drizzle olive oil over the salmon stacks.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
Salad – Blue-cherry Spinach Salad
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 TSP olive oil
- 4 tsp honey
- 1 TBS apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 TBS blue cheese crumbles
- 4 TBS pecans, chopped
- 4 TBS dried cherries, chopped
- In a small bowl whisk together the oil, honey, vinegar, and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Grab a serving bowl and put the spinach in the bowl.
- Next, dump the mixture from the small bowl all over the spinach and mix to coat evenly.
- Finally top the spinach with the cheese, pecans, and cherries.
- Toss before serving.
Dessert – Keto Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1/4 cup coconut cream, this is the thick part in the can.
- 4 ounces full-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup + 2 TBS baking stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 8 fresh strawberries, sliced
- Beat or blend together the coconut cream, cream cheese, 1/4 baking stevia, vanilla, and lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, place the strawberries, lemon and 2 TBS stevia inside and stir.
- Take half of the cream cheese mixture and scoop into a bowl. Top with half of the small bowl mixture.
- Repeat for the second serving.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Then serve.
If you are serving more than two people for Easter this year, then we recommend these Easter recipes we put together last year.
- EBOOST’s Easter Brunch Recommendations
- An Easy One-Skillet Tex Mex Dinner Recipe
- 3 Avocado Inspired Recipes to Add to Your Meatless Monday
- Mother’s Day Breakfast in Bed
- Tuesday’s Tip – Eat More Meals High in Protein