Dylan Lauren, the founder, and CEO of Dylan’s Candy Bar, loves candy. We are not sure if there is anyone else on the planet that loves candy as much as Dylan does. She is even often referred to as the Candy Queen. Even though, Dylan loves candy she also loves eating healthy to accompany her life surrounded by candy, in fact she has grown quite a love for the health and wellness space too.
When she has spare time she likes to read a lot of nutrition books, attend seminars on holistic living, and enjoy learning about how to live a long and balanced life. Her philosophy is everything in moderation. She makes it a priority to have movement and exercise as a big part of her life, but she also is totally down with enjoying some treats too.
Every morning Dylan starts off her morning on the right healthy foot by trying to drink as much water as she can to help her reach her water intake goals. She, like most of us, can get tired of just plain water or think it is kind of boring. To excite her drinking habits (drinking water that is) she adds supplements to her drinks that make the taste delicious as well as provide some necessary vitamins and minerals.
I feel immediately hydrated, as well as mentally and physically energized from the combination of electrolytes, nootropics, and antioxidants this drink provides. Plus, it tastes like a melted lollipop!
SUPER FUEL boosts Dylan’s body with health benefits, vitamins, and minerals like:
- 1,000 mg of Vitamin C, and 100% daily value or more of Vitamin D, B3, B6, B12, folate, zinc, selenium, copper, and chromium.
- Natural caffeine from green tea and green coffee.
- A proprietary blend of 5-HTP, resveratrol, l-tyrosine, quercetin, huperzine-A, and astragalus.
- A blend of electrolytes helps you stay hydrated and replenish your body from the minerals lost through sweat.
- Vitamin C and Selenium work as antioxidants to help prevent oxidation and protect from the damage caused by harmful molecules called free radicals.
To learn more about what Dylan eats throughout her whole day, check out the full write up over on Eat This, Not That!. Plus, if you are thinking of adding SUPER POWDER into your daily routine too, check out our blog on even more benefits on drinking SUPER POWDER.
- An EBOOST Mocktail to Cheers All the Rad Dads with!
- What Blends Well With SUPER POWDER?
- This is How We Like to Hydrate!
- Why Coffee Could be Hindering Vitamin Absorption
- Kick Your Coffee Habits Before You’re Forced To