And you thought Jello Shots were just for alcohol… well, jello shots can be for any time of day really (we recommend sans alcohol in most cases). But did you know that jello shots even work great as a pre-workout? They can be made for a pre-workout boost for a sports team or maybe you and some friends are about to hit up a Spartan Race or an epic spin class? All you need to do is pop a couple POW Jello Shots and you’ll be cruising with higher energy. These would also work great for a mid-race boost too to give you that boost of energy you need to finish a marathon.
POW Jello Shots
1 TBS unflavored gelatin
1 cup boiling water
1 cup cold water
3 scoops POW, pre-workout
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil.
- In a large bowl mix together 1 cup of COLD water and POW. Feel free to take a sip to see if you want it to be stronger or weaker in flavor.
- Sprinkle the gelatin into the cold water mixture and stir until it’s thoroughly dissolved.
- Add the boiling water to the cold mixture and stir.
- Pour mixture evenly into shots or keep in the bowl.
- Chill until firm.
POW® is a natural pre-workout that enhances your mind and muscles to help you maximize your workouts. Work out hard and recover smoothly with clinically tested ingredients in doses that deliver.
- POW contains CarnoSyn® Beta-alanine, a natural amino acid that helps support muscle endurance and muscle strength and delays muscle fatigue for during workouts. Beta-alanine is one of the most widely used ingredients for workout enhancement.
- Made with a unique effervescent system, POW® starts working within minutes!
- Only 15 calories per serving
- Allergen free
- Soy free
No artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
- Free of banned performance enhancers
- No crash or jitters
Find more great benefits POW can deliver to your body under our products section.
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Use A Pre-Workout
- Why Too Much Sugar in a Pre-workout Supplement is Bad.
- The Simple Trick to Working Out Longer and Harder
- Is Pre-workout Bad for You?
- Energize Your Body With This EBOOST Recipe