Australian fitness trainer Emily Skye has been super honest about her postpartum body. She regularly posts pics of herself with a round tummy and even admitted that she needs to wear her partner’s workout shorts because they’re the only thing that fits her.
Now, Emily is revealing on Instagram that she’s ready to work out again six weeks after having her daughter Mia, and she’s documenting the whole thing on social media. Emily posted photos of herself from the front and side to mark her fitness kick-off, and she made it clear that, while she plans to go hard at the gym, she also wants to be kind to her body.
“My OB has given me the all clear to return to full training—providing I listen to my body and don’t go too hard too fast,” she wrote in the caption. Emily says she plans to do her own FIT program and will start with home workouts until her daughter is eight weeks old.
- What happens when a fitness instructor can no longer teach
- Fitness + Instagram = PumpUp App
- 3 workouts you can do while traveling in your hotel room
- The Fit For Life Workout from Women’s Health
- How To Keep Yourself Motivated In The New Year