When we set out to create EBOOST, we were committed to creating exceptionally effective, high-quality, natural, and GMO-free products. We also knew that we wanted our products to help our users in as many ways as possible—even beyond giving them an energy boost or their daily dose of vitamins. So we decided to do something that most people haven’t experienced before: We combined our energy formulas with nootropic ingredients.
Also known as “smart drugs” or “cognitive enhancers,” nootropics serve as a complement to our line of energy formulas. Here’s why.
1. Because we believe mental health is part of the energy equation.
At EBOOST, we’re not just looking to give users a quick fix. We want to help them improve every aspect of their lives by empowering them to feel great and accomplish more. With this as our goal, it’s critical that we acknowledge the powerful ways that mental health and energy can affect a person’s overall quality of life. By utilizing nootropics that may improve certain brain functions, we provide an added edge in the energy game.
Nootropics research is still an emerging field, but what we know so far is promising. Among other benefits, nootropics have been shown to potentially provide mental clarity and focus, enhance mood, reduce fatigue and anxiety, and improve memory, creativity, and productivity.
When you look at the three nootropics that we’ve chosen to include in our energy formulas—5-HTP, vinpocetine, and huperzine—the findings are even more exciting:
- 5-HTP increases serotonin production and synthesis, which can have several benefits for the brain and central nervous system. Specifically, the chemical is used to help treat anxiety, depression, headaches, fibromyalgia, ADHD, and sleep disorders. It’s especially helpful for improving focus and reducing anxiety in some situations.
- Vinpocetine is thought to increase blood flow to the brain, thereby promoting overall brain health. The compound is linked to benefits including enhanced memory, learning, and information processing.
- Huperzine is thought to increase the body’s levels of acetylcholine, one of the chemicals responsible for helping nerves communicate with the brain and muscles. Much like vinpocetine, it is thought to improve brain function by enhancing learning and staving off memory impairment.
3. Because we believe in nootropics’ efficacy.
In addition to the scientific benefits outlined above, I believe in these products because I myself have benefitted from them. Long before we added nootropics such as 5-HTP and huperzine to our formulas, I had used these supplements as a student and saw real improvements in focus and alertness.
So when it came time to develop a new product line, I knew I wanted to share these benefits with our users in the best way possible. We design our products with a team of remarkable experts who are wholly committed to creating products that work. We’re obsessive about quality, and we don’t release a product unless we ourselves love it and use it every day.
When we think of health in a holistic way—taking both physical and mental energy into account—it became clear to use that adding mental health supplements to energy formulas improves the total package. It is my hope that adding nootropics such as 5-HTP, vinpocetine, and huperzine to our supplements will help empower our users to live their best lives.
- Find out what Nootropics are and why we put them in EBOOST!
- Why We Put Nootropics in EBOOST Powder
- Drink Choices at Work Directly Affect your Efficiency
- “It’s All About Clean Performance Products” – Josh Taekman, EBOOST Founder
- From the LA Examiner: Will EBOOST Dominate the Caffeinated Drinks Market?