“If you’re having trouble getting your daily servings of vegetables check out Spruce from Eboost. Made with kale, asparagus, broccoli, spinach, and cabbage, each serving has 25 calories, only a gram of sugar, and 1.5 servings of greens, no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. Just add the green mix to your juice, shake, smoothie, or for the most waist-friendly option, water.” – Reader’s Digest
- Each serving of SPRUCE® provides the true whole food equivalent of 1.5 servings of greens as defined by the USDA (TruServ™ Verified, a third party certification).
- 5 key green vegetables – Made with kale, asparagus, broccoli, spinach, and cabbage, some of the most nutritious greens.
- 3 g of prebiotic fiber – From organic agave inulin, a dietary fiber that acts as a prebiotic to support intestinal health.
- We use real ginger root extract to enhance the flavor of SPRUCE® and provide additional health benefits.
- Made with Coffeeberry®, a patented ingredient made from 100% coffee fruit, SPRUCE® is rich in antioxidants and delivers 42.5 mg of natural caffeine.
- We only use freeze-drying and air-drying methods to dehydrate our greens. This process allows us to preserve the nutritional goodness of the veggies. Only moisture has been removed.
Lastly, at $1.70/serving, why keep spending over $10 on the same amount of veggies from your local juicery?