And just when you think you have heard it all, in walks Gymder. Yes, when the Gym and Tinder have a baby, they name it Gymder. I guess something like this was bound to happen. It was just a matter of time before something like this surfaced. The good news is that Gymder isn’t about swiping left or swiping right to see who you want to hook up with next. No, Gymder is a free social fitness designed tool created to link up gym rats around the world. Gymder claims that their services are to be used strictly for finding a suitable workout buddy and not to find your next date.
According to their website, “Gymder is a free platform that brings real people together in real life. Everyone can find mutually interested workout buddies nearby right when you need them. Ultimate social fitness starts when people interact with people!”
So if you are someone that likes a workout buddy that challenges them or you like them for the social aspect or really whatever you like maybe it is time to give Gymder a try and see who is around your town! You can meet someone new and get a good workout in, but remember don’t ask them for a date after 😉 Gymder is not Tinder.
- Doing This Will Make You Work Out More According to MIT Scientists
- We’re Proclaiming March 1 #NationalWorkoutBuddyDay!
- What is F45 and How Could it Benefit You
- ‘Yoga Girl’ Rachel Brathen: ‘A Fight With My Husband Changed My Entire Life’
- Best Outdoor Workout with Our Friends, Switch Playground