You walk into your workout facility and see the cardio bunnies on the treadmills running for what seems like an eternity because when you glance at their time it already says 42 minutes. Yeah, that isn’t happening. Then you see the meat heads lifting as much weight as they can just to put it back down. But do you ever get curious and walk a little more to witness others going all out on the rowers? Yeah, those suckers are intense but in a positive way. I have never seen one person that has stepped off of that thing not sweaty. It looks like such a great workout, yet you haven’t tried it yet. Probably because you have no idea what the heck to do with it.
PopSugar put together a workout that will help out any newbie on the rowing machine incorporate some rowing into a full body workout.
- 9 Easy Ways to Spring Clean Your Health
- An at-home Pilates workout that will transform your body
- The Busy Woman’s Bodyweight Workout
- Motivation Monday – Lower Body Workout
- The Plank works every muscle and here is how!