Today is ‘National Take A Walk In The Park Day’!
(I still have no idea who comes up with this stuff) but if it encourages us to keep healthy and be more active, then I will always be in huge support.
Parks are one of those thoughts, that come about when you least expect it and can be the best-hidden gem you ever did find.
After a long busy day, a calming and therapeutic way to relax can be a nice, leisurely walk in your local park or a new one you’ve never been to. Taking a walk at a park is an excellent way to clear your mind from a stressful day, re-energize and at the same time improve your health. Maybe you can even try sneaking in a walk at the park during your lunch and set up a little picnic too!
Wherever you are celebrating today, grab a friend, loved one or fur baby and grab your Eboost energy drink to get movin’!
- 5 Ways To Move More At Work
- Strength Training at the Park
- Get BOOSTed at Duane Reade and Win a T-Shirt!
- 4 Ways to Kick Anxieties Ass Every Morning
- TAKE THE QUIZ: WHICH BEACH READ IS PERFECT FOR YOU THIS WEEKEND?