When the weather outside is frightful and the fire is so delightful, put on your workout clothes and getting sweating in the comfort of your own home. (ha maybe should I branch out into writing song lyrics…probably not!)
For parts of the US, snow days are becoming more common. And for others, they aren’t. But I think we can all relate to feeling more comfortable in our own homes sometimes and not wanting to battle traffic and all the people in the gym.
Try this workout the next time you are stuck inside or you want to pretend you are stuck inside.
If you are beginner start by going through the workout once.
If you are wanting more of a burn and longer workout, then start with the warm up but repeat the sets as many time as you feel fits your needs – end with the cool down.
- 4 ways to enjoy the fall season while being stuck in the office
- 3 Mental Roadblocks Holding You Back
- How to Keep Hydrated During a Workout
- How to get Healthy Again After an Unhealthy Relationship with Working Out
- 3 Ways to Stay Sane When You Can’t Workout