Allison Fox, Lifestyle Trends Writer for Huffington Post says, ‘there’s power in a little friendly competition… Training with your eye on fellow competitors helps you stay motivated, according to a new study published in Preventative Medicine Reports. The research shows that competition could be the best way to push you to work out.
To read more about the research in detail, check out the article from the US National Library of Medicine titled – Support or competition? How online social networks increase physical activity: A randomized controlled trial. To read more on what Allison had to say, head over to Huffington Post for her full article.
- The Water Solution: Your New EBOOST Friend
- How Men And Women Literally See Things Differently
- Pinemark Now Offers EBOOST
- Shedaun Smith EBOOST Ambassador
- Fitness Spice Wants You to Drink Pink (EBOOST, that is)