Men, Women, Children, Animals, Insects, Amphibians, etc – we all live and function on this planet together. Each and every type of species have different diets, and even, within those species, genders thrive on some foods differently from one another. According to Health.com , Wild Alaskan Salmon and blueberries do wonders for females, but let’s use this time to dive a bit deeper into the male gender – here is the list from Sakara’s S-Life Magazine on ‘5 Plant-Based Health Benefits for Men‘.
1. GREATER FOCUS, MENTAL CLARITY + ENERGY
Replacing processed foods and animal products with fresh, hydrating, living plant foods helps fight brain fog, improve focus and give you a burst of energy.
2. DECREASED RISK OF PROSTATE CANCER
One out of every seven men will be diagnosed with this disease in his lifetime. The American Cancer Society recommends a plant-rich diet to help prevent cancer and promote overall health.
3. FASTER POST-EXERCISE RECOVERY
Fresh, colorful plant-based foods fight oxidative stress and inflammation to help your muscles recover faster after a tough workout.
4. LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE AND INCREASED HEART HEALTH
Heart disease is the leading cause of death among men in the U.S. Research shows eating plant based can significantly reduce and even reverse heart disease!
5. A LIBIDO BOOST
Plant-based foods are excellent sources of nutrients like zinc and B vitamins, which support sex hormones and help you get in the mood. Oh yeah!
- EBOOST Ingredient Spotlight: Stevia Leaf Extract
- Why ‘An Apple a Day’ Is Actually Great Health Advice
- Blisstree and EBOOST Fight Breast Cancer Together
- The Surprising Health Risk Of Your Gluten-Free Diet
- Well x Good predicts the top 10 food trends of 2017