Show off your muscles at Muscle Beach (Venice Beach, CA) for the EBOOST Beach Challenge with Marcus Bondi (official world record holder for most chin ups with 18kg added weight in 60 seconds) on Thursday August 25th from 11am-1pm.
The challenge? Beat Marcus Bondi’s score of most repetitions of 10 clap push ups, 10 pullups, and 10 jump squats within 2 minutes!
Event starts at 11am, with Marcus setting the bar (pun intended) for the AMRAP to beat of 10 clap pushups, 10 pull-ups, and 10 air squats. This event will end at 1pm. At the end of this event, whoever has the highest score of repetitions will win $400!!!! Second place prize is $100, and third place prize is 1 POW tub of Berry Melon Fizz, 1 POW tub of Tropical Punch, and 1 EBOOST Shaker cup.
- EBOOST 4 Minute Challenge – Win a Year’s Supply of POW
- BOOST Your Body Challenge with David Barton Gym
- Team EBOOST raises $230K in the Ride To Conquer Cancer!
- Why Running on the Beach Can be Better?
- Behind the Scenes at the Manhattan Beach Open