Most of us enjoy a good cup of coffee (or two, or three!) but little did we know that the best part of the tree was being tossed out or used as fertilizer. The powerhouse of the coffee tree has actually been the coffee cherry – a sweet and sticky, if small, fruit!
Why is the coffee cherry so amazing?
This little fruit not only has energizing caffeine, but the coffee cherry is also high in antioxidants. The Dermatology Blog, Dr. Jeffrey Benabio says, the coffee cherry “may turn out to be the most potent of natural antioxidants, better than white tea, blueberries, and pomegranates.”
The coffee cherry’s packed with nutritional goodness that scientists believe can:
- neutralize toxic free radicals throughout your body; there is some data to support that this helps protect you against coronary artery disease (heart disease)
- help lower your cholesterol
- protect against Alzheimer’s Disease or diseases such as asthma
So, how can you get your hands on some of these awesome coffee-cherries? Our new EBOOST® SPRUCE™ has 85 mg of natural caffeine plus antioxidants from whole coffee cherries. SPRUCE is an energizing whole greens dietary supplement that also jams three servings of veggies into one amazing packet. Just mix with water, milk, juice, protein shake or smoothie. And in a few moments the green goodness will life you up.
- Now It’s Easier to Get Your 5 a Day!
- 6 Reasons to Choose an EBOOST Shot over Coffee
- Ditch the Sugar Loaded Matcha Tea Latte and Make a Spruce Latte
- Kick Your Coffee Habits Before You’re Forced To
- SPRUCE – One of the 50 Healthiest Foods You Can Buy in the Supermarket