It’s nearly Christmas and your list isn’t yet complete! Here are a few last minute fitness gift ideas that will help you “wrap” up your shopping! And the best thing, many of these are under $20!
- Workout gloves. Dumbbells, pull up bar and the TRX straps can be hard on hands. Workout gloves protect your hands and may even aid in grip strength. Look for lightweight gloves with moisture wicking properties as an added benefit.
- Water or shaker bottles. You just can’t have too many of these! Choose a bottle that’s BPA free and easy to clean. The shaker bottle can come in handle for a quick protein shake post-workout, to make this a gift that keeps on giving.
- Fitness Socks. No athlete can have too many socks! Now there are not just moisture wicking, but great looking compression socks even smart socks with trackers built in.
- Workout tracking tools. There are more and more great, effective workout tracking tools available these days. From heart rate monitors to activity trackers (UP or Fitbit for example) it’s so much easier now to keep a record of your progress.
And of course, we just have to add in a plug for EBOOST. Our shots and packets make great stocking stuffer too!
The best thing is that you’ll be able to find most of these at your local sporting goods store.
- 4 Essentials for Working Out Outside
- Cold Weather Running Gear
- 10 Ways to Manage Your Sweat While Exercising
- The 5 Best Apps For Weight Loss, According To Experts
- EBOOST’s Healthy Holiday Gift Guide