You’ve worked hard all year to keep fit and stay healthy. Don’t blow it with only two more weeks left in 2014. No one wants the gift of extra fat greeting them on January 1! Avoid the unwanted LBs with a few tips from Mens Fitness to keep your fitness motivation up during the holidays.
We like the suggestions to get up early to run or hit the gym and to recruit a training buddy to keep you motivated. Which is your favorite way to stay motivated and workout during the holiday crush?
- How to Overcome the Most Common Exercise Excuses
- 3 Gift Ideas for the Fittest Girl You Know
- 10 Tips to Get Summer Body Ready in 90 Days
- Not Feeling Motivated? Try These 3 Tips to Help!
- Gymder, Tinder for the Gym – Is this really a thing?