Running in the evening is a great way to burn off the day’s stress. But it’s getting dark earlier and your evening runs could be dangerous, but Refinery29 has pulled together a great list of fitness gear and fashion that will keep you safe during night runs by making sure others can see you. The key: maximize visibility with neon, reflective apparel and lighted accessories.
- SKYLINE SWEAT NIGHT with Ashley Wilking – ASH FIT
- 5 Things You Can Do At Night to Help You Lose Weight, According To Men’s Health
- When is the best time of day to do a workout?
- 6 tricks on how to turn yourself into a morning person
- Brandweek Covers EBOOST Window at Henri Bendel