EBOOST FitTip™ Friday: Whiten Your Teeth With Cheese
After Dinner…Cheese? To protect your pearly whites from possible wine stains after dinner try chewing on a small piece of hard cheese. Reason: The cheese helps to create a barrier with calcium reducing the staining power of the wine. Now, this is not a reason to indulge in cheese. However, this maybe a good alternative to some whitener kits.
- Cut Back on These Teeth Yellowing Activities
- The Health Benefits of Resveratrol
- Recipe Makeover: Make It Plant Based
- Should You Avoid Fat or Sugar?
- 10 Tips on How to Consume Alcohol Consciously