EBOOST FitTip™ Friday: Whiten Your Teeth With Cheese
After Dinner…Cheese? To protect your pearly whites from possible wine stains after dinner try chewing on a small piece of hard cheese. Reason: The cheese helps to create a barrier with calcium reducing the staining power of the wine. Now, this is not a reason to indulge in cheese. However, this maybe a good alternative to some whitener kits.
- Cut Back on These Teeth Yellowing Activities
- Recipe Makeover: Make It Plant Based
- Jennifer Gardner’s Go-to Pizza Dough Recipe with an EBOOST Twist
- Recipe Makeover: ‘Fast Food’ Dinner
- BOOST Your BBiQ This Labor Day