We’d like to extend a huge Thank You to all Team EBOOST® members that came out Sunday and ran with us at Spartan Race Citi Field! It was a great time, an awesome course (Spartan definitely stepped up their game in 2014), and thanks to you – we had the largest team of the weekend! Team EBOOST was 262-people strong!
Congratulations on all of you for finishing the race, pushing your limits and setting personal records. We had a great time seeing EBOOST® t-shirts and hats dotting the Citi Field bleachers. A special congratulations goes out to the Top 10 racers from Team EBOOST for their outstanding performances!
If you haven’t had a chance to check your individual results, you can find it here: 2014 CitiField Spartan Sprint Results.
Definitely check out all the pictures we took this weekend. See yourself in a picture? Share it, post it, and definitely tag us in it!
Thanks once again for making this an amazing weekend. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for all the latest information on upcoming Team EBOOST events.
- Civilian Military Combine Race – EBOOST Team – Brooklyn 2013
- 4 teachings about human potential learned from running outdoors
- Turn Watching A Football Game Into A Workout
- Team EBOOST raises $230K in the Ride To Conquer Cancer!
- Team EBOOST and the Ride to Conquer Cancer