Bring some Christmas cheer to your workout! From Justin Bieber to Wham!, there is no shortage of good tinseltown tunes this year. Jingle all the way to the gym with our top holiday songs that will keep you fit and festive this season.
What Christmas Means to Me by Cee Lo Green
Winter Wonderland by Eurythmics
Mistletoe by Justin Bieber
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Lady Antebellum
All I Want for Christmas by Mariah Carey
Wonderful Christmastime by Paul McCartney
Angels We Have Heard On High by PTXmas
Merry Christmas, Baby by Rod Stewart (feat. Cee Lo Green and Trombone Shorty)
Shake up Christmas by Train
Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 24/24 by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Last Christmas by Wham!
Sleigh Ride by Wilson Phillips
- A Workout Playlist to Pump you up for the Holidays
- 12 days of Christmas workout
- Healthier Holiday Green Bean Casserole
- Fall Means Chili and Pumpkins – How About Both?
- Birchbox for the Bride-to-Be, as Seen on the Martha Stewart Show