EBOOST and stevia leaf extract are a sweet combo!
If you’re looking for a calorie-free, natural way to sweeten your favorite foods and beverages, you need look no further than stevia. This shrub-like plant has been used for centuries by the Guarani people of Paraguay to naturally enhance everything from foods to beverages to medicines, or eaten alone as a sweet treat. In the past few years – since its approval for use in the United States by the FDA – stevia has become a popular natural sweetener by those looking to lose weight, lower their blood pressure, help reverse diabetes and manage their cholesterol. And it’s far healthier for you than artificial sweeteners like aspartame and saccharine. Which is why we use it in EBOOST!
Stevia can be up to 30-40 times sweeter than ordinary table sugar. The leaves can be eaten fresh, or put in teas and foods. A little bit goes a long way!
What could be sweeter than that?
- This is How Cycling Affects the Body
- Not All Energy Drinks Are Created Equal
- Stevia v. Xylitol v. Coconut Sugar, Which is Better?
- Kick Your Crash Diet to the Curb
- On the Whole30 Diet, Vowing to Eat ‘Smarter’ Carbs for More Than 30 Days