Everyone knows that planning a wedding is stressful. Between managing your relatives, organizing the food and explaining to future hubs that no, he CAN’T just wear his favorite sneakers to the ceremony, those pre-wedding butterflies can easily turn into angry hornets.
Luckily for you, we have the perfect solution! EBOOST helps you feel great on your wedding day, and every day. Take a look at these stress-busting ingredients:
- Green tea for natural energy and focus
- Low calorie (so you’ll fit into your dress)
- Vitamin C, zinc, quercetin and vitamin D to keep you healthy on the most important day of your life
- Vitamin B-12 to jet set on your honeymoon without jet lag
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners
- No crash, no jitters
The folks over at Birchbox have put together the perfect pre-wedding gift for the bride-to-be. It includes Dr. Hauschka’s Radiant You kit — the name says it all — and Benefit’s genius Finding Mr. Bright, a set of four luminizing products. There’s also Oribe’s cult favorite Dry Texturizing Spray to amp up her ’do. Automatic Apparel’s roll-up ballet flats are a must for avoiding stiletto-induced suffering, and our EBOOST vitamin-packed tablets will stoke her energy. The finishing touches? Darling Tiny Prints thank you cards and sweet silk flowers from Ban.do to dress up her hair or outfit.
At the beginning of October, Darcy Miller from Martha Stewart Weddings appeared on the Martha Stewart Show to talk about her favorite wedding finds, including BirchBox. Check out the great shot of EBOOST at 3:09!
So if you’re a bride-to-be or just trying to be a supportive friend,grab a Bride’s Box from Birchbox to get you down the aisle in style!
- EBOOST Added to BirchBox Store
- The EBOOST Bride Workout
- Advice for Kate Middleton: Pack Your EBOOST!
- The Beauty Maven Adds EBOOST to its 2009 Gift Guide
- Oprah loves EBOOST!