Reebok Sports Club/NY has been called many things. Vogue called is “A superstore for your body” while New York Magazine said it’s “The purest expression of gymness ever built.” And now, it has one more name to add to the list: “EBOOST Retailer!”
Reebok Sports Club/NY boasts an impressive array of features in its 140,000 sq ft of space. There are 2 dedicated exercise studios, a cycle room with 55 cycles, hundres of weekly classes (including yoga, Pilates and Gyrotonic), two full-size basketball courts, a boxing studio, a 25-yd swimming pool, a rock climbing wall and an outdoor running track. They can host your next corporate event or your child’s birthday party. They even have a Paul Labrecque salon and spa!
So if you’re in the mood for a change of workout scenery, grab a guest pass and stop by Reebok Sports/NY. And don’t forget to get your BOOST on!
- EBOOST Ambassador Wayne Clark
- How a Group Fitness Community Changed My Life
- Health Club Feature: BellaVita Fitness and Wellness
- Join EBOOST and Flywheel for a Charity Spin Event to End Childhood Hunger
- THE TOP 25 BEST FITNESS STUDIOS IN THE COUNTRY, ACCORDING TO YELP