Like many New Yorkers, John McDonald — owner of Lure Fishbar, B&B Winepub, Chinatown Brasserie, and MercBar — has been having a strange week. “Because of the hurricane, I was kind of limited in not being able to go where I’d normally go, not being able to walk into my own venues,” he says. “It was a weird, almost Christmas Day–like eeriness.” Of course, even when his restaurants are closed, he’s still got his other businesses — City Magazine, Tasting Table, and EBOOST among them — to keep him busy. Not to mention Chinatown Brasserie’s cameo on last week’s episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- Episode 3: EBOOST’s Joe vs. Gym Series Starring Joe Fauria with Brooklyn Tank
- Mixing with the Models at NYC Fashion Week
- Interview with one of EBOOST's Founders, John McDonald
- Giuliana & Bill Rancic: Taking the EBOOST Challenge
- EBOOST Launches Joe vs. Gym Series ft. Joe Fauria, Hilarious Former NFL Titan and Workout Powerhouse