Founded in 1911, Willner Chemists has evolved from an old-fashioned neighborhood drugstore into one of the country’s leading nutritionally-oriented pharmacies. Instead of over-the-counter drugs and cosmetics, the shelves are filled with nutritional supplements, herbal products, and homeopathic remedies. And of course, EBOOST!
They even have a radio show on Sunday afternoons (WOR 710 AM) with an audience of 35,000 to 50,000 people. The show covers nutritional supplements, herbal therapy and homeopathic remedies … what they are, what they do, and how to use them. Not in the New York area? Go to www.wor710.com and listen to the show over the internet. You can call in with your questions, toll-free, during the show.
You can find Willner Chemists at the following locations:
- 100 Park Ave, New York, NY 10017
- 253 Broadway, New York, NY 10007
- 2900 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305
- 4 Ways to Find a Great Running Route Anywhere
- There’s Gluten in that? 5 Items Gluten is hiding in.
- Retailer Spotlight: New London Pharmacy
- EBOOST Sampling Events in New York
- 3 Tips for Working Out While in a New City.