As you may remember from our February post, EBOOST Canada has put together a team of over 100 riders to raise money for the BC Cancer Foundation. The ride takes place this weekend and to help bump the Team EBOOST total from $188,000 to our goal of $250,000 we’re donating half the proceeds from all EBOOST sales between now and Saturday June 18th!
Shop now, and we’ll also throw in a 10% discount code to say thanks for helping. Use code RIDETOCONQUER at checkout (good until midnight PST on Sunday June 19).
If you’d like to make a donation directly to Team EBOOST, click here to go to EBOOST co-founder Josh Taekman’s donation page.
“Why this ride? Because we know that cancer is too big of a disease to ignore. It affects everyone, maybe you, me, our parents, kids, siblings or friends. Sadly, maybe all of the above. But by riding in this event we are doing something about it. We are rolling closer and closer to the end of cancer. It’s an awesome triumph in a physical sense and emotionally as well. Please donate or join us to support this incredible cause.”
- Team EBOOST raises $230K in the Ride To Conquer Cancer!
- Team EBOOST Riding in The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Fitness Spice Wants You to Drink Pink (EBOOST, that is)
- Josh Taekman, EBOOST Co-Founder & CEO To Fight In Charity Boxing Event
- Brandweek Covers EBOOST Window at Henri Bendel